Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beginings

I was talking to my mother I decided that I should write a blog about all the crazy things I go through with the kids, life in general and see if anyone else finds our life a comic relief or if you have a similarly crazy life...please let me know so I know I am not alone.

Johnny has three children from a previous marriage and I, Kelly, have two children from a previous marriage.Chesney - 12/ Tristyn - 11/ Krystian (Sissy) - 10/ Eli - 9/ Trey - 9

So the two boys are the youngest and for the most part are on pretty good terms with each other, we have had a few fights between them...but it hasn't been bad. The girls on the other hand have a love/hate relationship.
We did have the girls sharing a room and the boys sharing a room and one room is for my company, being as I work out of my home, but recently I moved Chesney into my sewing room to separate the girls and maybe give me some peace. It seems to be working at least a little.

If you have a lot of children I am sure you know what I mean when I talk about laundry piled 5ft high and dishes always in the sink, bedrooms are just horrible to walk into, every room in the house has something piled high!!
Food does not stay in the house, a loaf of bread is gone in a sitting, milk has to be bought 2-3 gallons at a time, have to cook a Thanksgiving meal for everyone to have enough to go around at least twice.
Whew! it is hard work keeping them on their toes and they are keeping me on mine.

Hope you enjoy reading this as much as my mother has fun hearing about all the antics I go through daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment